2023 ~ 2 DAY EVENT!
The 12th Annual PACHANGA in the PARK will be held in the Laguna Madre Park just off Port Road, right off Highway 100. Sepbemter 30 – October 1, 2023, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Want to be a Vendor? Click here for vendor-application and more info or see below for more information and online vendor form. For vendor info call (956) 433-1015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PACHANGA in the PARK will be held on the grounds of Laguna Madre Park. Booths will be open to the public from 6 to 11 p.m. on Saturday (9/30-10/1). All booth spaces are $75.00 (per day) regardless of their location. Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. Vendors must bring their own canopy, chairs, tables, etc. Strict limit of two crock pot sized appliances and the use of one (1) household type outlet. Electricity will be available in all booths. Food vendors may offer up to three (3) items. No more than two (2) food vendors may offer the same product. Setup time is 4:00 p.m.
Space rates will increase by $25.00 after Wednesday, September 15 (if space is still available). Once you submit the vendor form you will be contacted to confirm booth availability and to confirm qualification of your products and to collect payment by debit or credit card.
Space size: (10’ x 10’) in Laguna Madre Park. (site map)
Booth Cost: $75 per day (all booths include electricity).
Event lighting will be provided by the baseball field lighting. Additional booth lighting is the responsibility of the vendor.
In order to participate in the Port Isabel’s PACHANGA IN THE PARK, ALL VENDORS must agree to the following provisions below:
1. The City of Port Isabel reserves the right to remove any vendor at any time, for any violation of the regulations set forth in the current year’s information regarding the PACHANGA IN THE PARK.
2. In consideration of the use of one or more spaces by the undersigned vendor participation in Port Isabel’s PACHANGA IN THE PARK, the undersigned agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City of Port Isabel, its officers, agents, employees, and members from and against all liabilities, claims, suits, or demands for injuries to any person and/or property arising out of the undersigned’s injuries to persons he or she may cause by participating in such activities.
3. NO VENDOR shall sell any illegal items or items that infringe on registered trademarks.
4. ALL VENDORS must offer items for sale. Vendors offering giveaways must not be political in nature or represent any political candidate.
5. Electricity – You must bring your own heavy-duty extension cord, 100’ or 200’ is sufficient. Cords across walkways must be taped down. Do not overload outlets — do not use more than normally used on one household type outlet, there is A STRICT LIMIT OF TWO CROCK POT SIZED APPLIANCES. DO NOT RUN FANS, HEATERS OR OTHER PERSONAL CONVENIENCES.
6. PAYMENT NOT REFUNDABLE due to weather. Event will go on rain or shine or will be rescheduled.
7. ATTENTION VENDORS: No sale of soft drinks, water, or other beverages allowed without prior permission. This request will be enforced.
8. No vehicles on premises.
9. No glass containers allowed in the park.
VENDOR SPACE* APPLICATION:
*40 Vendor Spaces are available.