MARKET by the BAY will be held at the Port Isabel Event & Cultural Center. MARKET by the Bay is an indoor event. TWO DATES: January 15 – 16 & UPCOMING… February 19 & 20.
SETUP is from 1 pm to 5 p.m. the Tuesday preceding each event. Booths must be set up by 9 a.m. on Wednesday when the event opens. Vendors will be have access to the venue at 8 a.m. on Wednesday & Thursday. Booths will be open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Vendors are encouraged to remain open until the event closes.
COST FOR BOOTH SPACE is $150.00. A limited number of booths will have electricity available on a first come first served basis. Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’ and comes with 2 tables and 2 chairs. Booth rent must be paid in advance of the event.
PAYMENT: Make checks payable to Port Isabel Event & Cultural Center. To pay by credit card, call Carlos Flores at (956)943-0719. For booth space confirmation or other information, contact Valerie Bates (956)867-7002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Port Isabel Event & Cultural Center. 309 E. Railroad Ave., Port Isabel, Tx 78578.
REGULATIONS: In order to participate in the Port Isabel’s MARKET by the BAY vendors must agree to the following provisions:
1. The City of Port Isabel reserves the right to remove any vendor at any time, for any violation of the regulations set forth in the current year’s information regarding the
MARKET by the BAY.
2. LIABILITY & INDEMNITY: In consideration of the use of one or more spaces by the undersigned vendor participation in Port Isabel’s MARKET by the BAY, the undersigned agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City of Port Isabel, its officers, agents, employees, and members from and against all liabilities, claims, suits, or demands for injuries to any person and/or property arising out of the undersigned’s injuries to persons he or she may cause by participating in such activities.
3. CHECK RETURNS: Any person that has a check returned for the bank will be charged $25.00. Checks should be made out to the Port Isabel Event & Cultural Center.
4. NO VENDOR shall sell any illegal items or items that infringe on registered trademarks.
5. PROHIBITED ITEMS: No sale of firearms or CBD products or derivatives. No sale of soft drinks, water, or other beverages allowed. No food service on site, only prepackaged foods to be consumed off premises is allowed.
6. BOOTH SHARING is not permitted unless approved by management. Surcharge may apply.
7. PAYMENTS ARE not refundable. Vendor is responsible for payment in full before the event begins.
8. STATE SALES TAX: Each vendor must furnish a Texas State Sales Tax number.
9. Lessor, and any of his agents connected with MARKET by the BAY, are not responsible for any loss due to theft, breakage or vandalism before, during or after the event.