The City of Port Isabel would like to provide its residents with direct numbers to help avoid any delays in assisting you. Below you will find a list of numbers to connect you with someone who can help with any concerns, comments or questions.
- Abuse & Fraud Line: 956/943-0723
- City Manager or Main Phone Line: 956/943-2682
- Assistant City Secretary: 956/943-0702 Beverage Permits, Wrecker Permits, Swimming Pool Rentals, Human Resources, Need to speak with Mayor or Commissioners
- Building Department: 956/943-0715 Building Licenses & Permits, Contractor's Registration, Certificates of Occupancy, Electrical or Plumbing Permits, Health Certifications, Inspections, Maps, Planning or Zoning, Signs (*Fire Hall Pricing & Available Dates)
- Garbage / Debris / Community Center: 956/943-0703 Garbage Pick-ups, Debris Pick-ups, Billing Questions, Broken/Replace 96 Gallon Can, Complaints for Allied Waste, Hurricane Stickers (*Community Center Pricing & available dates). See garbage collection information here: 20120101-alliedwaste.
- Code Enforcement: 956/ 943-0713
All meeting times posted on this website are subject to change. Please contact the Port Isabel City Hall for more information.