We apologize for the inconvenience. The Port Isabel Lighthouse is temporarily closed. See information below for hours of operation and ticket sales when the Lighthouse reopens.
Weather permitting, hours of operation will be Wednesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last ticket sold: 3:30 p.m.
Tickets may only be purchased at the Lighthouse or the Visitors Center. Debit or credit card only.
Tours of the Lighthouse will be self-guided, will be limited to 15 minutes and to parties traveling as a family of six (6) persons or less. One party at a time will be allowed access. Masks or face coverings are required inside the Lighthouse park, Keeper’s Cottage and in the Lighthouse. Temperatures will be taken. Hand sanitizer will be available at the Lighthouse and all ticket holders are advised to sanitize their hands before and after the tour.
Ticket prices are $5.00 (adults); $4.00 (seniors 55+); $3.00 (children* under 5.)
For more information call the Port Isabel Visitors Center at 956-943-2262. http://www.portisabellighthouse.com
The Port Isabel Lighthouse is a
Texas Historical Commission State Historical Site.
Lighthouse Hours & Days of Operations:
Wednesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last ticket sold: 3:30 p.m.
Keeper’s Cottage Visitors Center Hours & Days of Operations:
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Park at the Lighthouse is open to the public from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Children must be 4 years old and 38” tall to tour the lighthouse. A child may not be carried by an adult.
• You will have 15 minutes to complete your self-guided tour.
• Only one party at a time will be allowed to tour the lighthouse.
• Parties traveling as a family of up to six (6) persons will be allowed to tour together.
• Face masks are required in the Lighthouse.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the Lighthouse and all guests are advised to sanitize their hands before and after the tour.