The Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce held their Annual Awards Ceremony Friday evening at Black Jack at Pirates Landing in Port Isabel. Recipients, members and guests enjoyed live music by Tom Wayne, dinner provided by Pirates Landing and pirates\’ sword play and fire show!
Awards were presented by Alex Avalos, Chamber Board Chairman, Chamber Director Betty Wells and the Chamber Board to:
- City of Port Isabel Public Works Department– Outstanding Service Award
- Tarantino Properties, Inc.– In Appreciation
- Richard Wolf, Rental World– Special Recognition
- The Friedman Family– Outstanding Community Improvements
- Edward Meza, City Manager– Outstanding Community Citizen Award
- John & Sandy Sabin– Volunteers of the Year
- Mary Ann Brown– Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chairman Award– Capt. Danno Wise
Pictured above– front row, left to right: Sandy Sabin (Volunteer of the Year Award); Tarantino Properties, Inc. representative (In Appreciation); Alex Avalos, Port Isabel Chamber Board Chairman with the Chairman Award presented to (not shown) Capt. Danno Wise (Chairman Award); Mary Ann Brown (Lifetime Achievement Award); Edward Meza, City Manager (Outstanding Service Award) and Richard Wolf, Rental World (Special Recognition). Not shown, the Friedman Family (Outstanding Community Improvements).
City of Port Isabel Public Works department were presented with certificates In Appreciation.
For more information, call the Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce at 956/943-2262. See full story in Monday Port Isabel Press.